This is one of the first professional round brushes that I bought. I found this at a stall put up during an exhibition. I have naturally curly hair and hence wanted a heavy duty round brush. I jumped to the opportunity when I found this brush. It is described as a brush with natural bristle and a wooden body. The brush is pretty big and worth every penny paid. I always loved how the salon ladies would blow dry the hair when they were done. It would look so glamorous with this in mind I started learning various styles on how to blow dry. This brush has been with me now for over a year so I must tell you it is well used. Like always the pro’s and con’s follow below
- No shedding of the bristles
- Gives professional finish to the hair
- Adds shine
- The brush it self is large allowing me to take big sections
- Great for curly to really curly hair
- Does not cause damage to the hair
- Adds immense volume to the hair
- The handle is not slippery
- The style lasts long even without hairspray and mousse
- Hair does not get caught up around the area where the brush is joined to the handle
- The size of the brush adds weight on the wrist which may be be uncomfortable
- I have long fingers hence I find that the handle is short for me and the heat of the blow dryer touches my fingers.
Final Verdict : I think it definitely is a brush worth investing in if you are a round brush enthusiast or love blow drying your hair.
Price : 685
Can be found at : http://www.365gorgeous.in/hair-care/hair-brush-combs/divo-asanti-natural-bristle-round-brush.html