I love many things related to Korea. I know it seems odd since I am Indian and have never been to Korea but recently I discovered K-pop and now there is no going back. In fact to be honest I am listening to a Korean song this moment. If your read my blog you would know that I am experimenting with Asian Masks. I came across Konad Niju masks. I think Konad is Korean but I am not 100 % sure. These are sheet masks. The reason I sought to get them was because they were only 60 rps. Cheapest sheet masks that I found. I used the brightening one while my mom used the Age Defying one. In general these are not a total waste of money if you want to try sheet masks.
- The sheet comes in a nice packaging
- Gives a nice cooling effect
- Helped with little bumps on my forehead.
- Gave my mom a nice glow
- Is not messy
- Has a Pleasant smell
- The sheet is hard to work with
- The instructions ask to avoid blemishes and pimples which is not suitable for acne prone skin
- I dint feel the mask helped as I would prefer massaging the gel to soak in my skin
- I dint notice too great an effect.
Final verdict: I would prefer gels but its not a total waste of money go for it .Its nice for the summers as it is incredibly cooling. Just dont expect a miracle
Price : 60 rps