I am really thrilled to share this new design of nail art that is appropriate for short nails. Someone who has never done nail art before can effortlessly do this. This art design is called newspaper nails. Short nails can be easily pull off prints and patterns and they don’t look obnoxious. In this I have used newspaper text print , but you can also replace it with photos from the comic section . Another replacement that you can do is use a different colour nail polish than white, keep in mind it has to be matt finish or the print will not transfer. Enjoy 🙂
STRIKING NEWSPAPER NAILS
· -Start off with applying a thick coat of nail polish. Konad nail polish works perfectly as its opaque and dries instantly.
· – Give your nails a proper 2 minutes to dry.
· – Soak the newspaper for 10 sec and remove the excess water.
· – Apply the sheet over your nail and press hard for 45 sec.
· – Remove the sheet cautiously and wipe off the newspaper remains that might have transferred.
· – Apply a top coat to avoid the nails from smudging or chipping.