- Water-proof ,it doesn’t smudge
- Lasts for up to 8 hours
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is literally iconic as all you need is one sweep of kajal and it lasts for 10 hours
- The Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is even safe for the eyes since it is dermatologist tested
- It highlights your overall look by giving your eyes a darkened gorgeous touch
- I’m always on the look for new Kohl , kajal pencils which are smudge proof and water proof . I have really oily lids and my under – eye area in general is very oily . Hence , many kajal pencils budge on me , because the oil from my skin breaks down the product . Regardless whether the formula is water proof or not. I find gel eyeliners work better for me .I currently use Mac Black track gel eyeliner pot , but I find it hard to carry around for touch ups .
- The lakme eyeconic 10 hr kajal is a retractable pencil which is a plus for me , I absolutely hate sharpening my pencils as I find it wastes allot of the product .
It applies smoothly on the water line and the tight line. The pigmentation is also very good . It did not last 10 hrs completely , I had to re-apply after 6 hours but was not much of a hassel . Also keep in mind the weather and my skin type. This will vary from person to person .
Also I did apply water and rub the product to see its lasting power and all I can say its mind blowing . A complete Yes !! for bridal Make-up .
- The Lakme eyeconic 10 hr kajal has a Retractable stick
- Packaging is very good and does not allow the product to dry out .
- The Lakme eyeconic 10 hr kajal Lasts along time – 6hrs max without re touching.
- Budge proof and water proof .
- Colour pigmentation is good
- Price value is good
- Lakme eyeconic 10 hr kajal Does not last 10hrs for people with extremely oily lids .