Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for strech marks is a all over body butter helps improve elasticity and suppleness of stretching skin during and after pregnancy.Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula For Tummy Butter Stretch Marks this rich cream concentrate helps improve elasticity and suppleness of stretching skin during and after pregnancy or weight loss .Palmer’s Cocoa
Butter Formula for Tummy Butter it contains theobroma cacao (Cocoa) extract, mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, dimethicone, fragrance, vitamin E and carotene.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks with a special blend of pure cocoa butter, vitamin E, Shea butter and bio c-elaste
- Bio C-Elaste is a powerful combination of collagen, elastin, centella , sweet almond oil and argan oil
- This rich cream concentrate helps improve elasticity and suppleness of stretching skin during and after pregnancy
- It absorbs deeply and evenly to leave your skin soft and silky smooth
- Ideal for deep moisturising and overnight use, this emollient base is especially effective for drier, rougher areas of the body such as elbows, knees and cracked heals
How to use:
Take the desired amount on your fingers , warm up the product between you hands and then apply it to the areas that have stretch marks or rougher areas of the body such as elbows, knees and cracked heals. Apply it everyday for speedy effect .
My take !
First dirsclaimer I’m not pregnant and neither do I have stretch marks on my tummy . I suffer for really bad dry skin on elbows and knees . Also I have stretch marks on the tops of my hands . I have herd amazing review on this particular product from the Palmer’s skin care range . This product is made of all natural ingredients which makes it safe for pregnant women which is their target audience. This is another reason why I like this product more . I have really sensitive and I know how much we all are a sucker for those fragrance body butters , they do no good and in some cases my end up irritating your skin .The texture is very luxurious , its not creamy at all. It is like a body oil , a tad bit greasy but it does not feel sticky and absorbs pretty well into the skin .
This product has no added fragrances or any ingredients that may irritate sensitive skin – which in other words is ideal for me .The smell is not bad at all for an all natural product , although disclaimer it does not smell like cocoa or chocolate . It smells like jasmine or almond oil .I have been using this product since a year and I can see visible changes . I only use The Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula – Tummy Butter only in the winters , and would not recommend it for summers as it might get a bit greasy .