- Clean your face wish a face wash before application.
- Apply your daily moisturiser before using the foundation.
- Use your fingertips or an applicator to gently blend the foundation onto the skin, starting at the centre of your face, then blending outward towards the forehead, nose and chin.
I love this foundation so much that I don’t care that it doesn’t last all day, I would say about 4-5 hrs before you might need to apply some more. I would use setting powder or any powder with the Loreal True Match foundation . Although very little as it would take away from the beautiful natural glow it gives. I would recommend the Loreal True Match foundation to people with normal to dry skin as it would complement their complexion even more .
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic
- The result: Flawless coverage
- The silky texture of True Match blends seamlessly with the skin
- The Loreal True Match foundation Money value is very good
- Doesnot last all day long.
- Not suitable for oily skin in hot and humid weathers
Price :Rs 793/-