August and September were months full packed with festivities and weddings. Over the past two months I have been using some of my old favourites and some cheeky new purchases
.I have been collecting them in my makeup bag which I absolutely love BTW.It was a gift of purchase by Rimmel London
For those who are from India know it is the monsoon season , which means humidity and sweat . Here are some of my most used products and my wedding season must haves.
- Real techniques Brushes – domed shadow brush , Brow brush , shader brush , , expert face brush , buffing brush ,Duo – fibre face brush , and the multi-purpose brush –Full review HERE
- Mikyajy Brush – Buffing brush , mini shader brush
- Vega Eyeliner brush
Real techniques brushes are my all time favourite , I love that they are made to fit into the contours of the face and help blend the foundation seamlessly , making our skin look flawless. The real techniques eye brushes are good for applying pigments and buffing them as the bristles are tightly packed together .Another favourite is the vega eyeliner brush , it is very cheap , well made and does an amazing job at applying eyeliner.
- Mikyajy Atomiser with Dreams Unlimited perfume by The body shop Full Review HERE
This is my favourite perfume at the moments . It is a good transitional scent from summer to fall . The atomiser is a good way to take your perfume with you without the fear of it spilling or breaking.
- Bodyography Foundation Primer – Clear
- Mac Select Cover up Concealer.(Full Review HERE)
- Rimmel London Stay matt Long lasting Pressed Powder
Bodyography was the first face primer I ever used . I purchased almost a year ago . I have nothing but amazing words to say about this product . It makes my skin look and feel like a baby’s bum .I do not like applying full coverage foundation especially in the humid weathers , because it is a recipe for cakey looking skin . So I use Mac select cover to conceal any blemishes . Then I finally lock everything in place with the Rimmel London Stay Matt Powder .
- Viviana Eyeliner Pen (Full Review HERE)
- Mac Gel eyeliner in Black Track
- Rimmel London Scandal eyes mascara
- Mac Eyeshadow in Woodwinked ( Full review HERE)
- Cover Girl Pigments in number 4 and 37
I absolutely love sporting a strong eye look , especially for weddings . It is one of my strongest feature and I love enhancing it . My staple eye shadow for the weddings is Mac Woodwinked . Pigments are also a good way to get those strong bold eyes , as they are highly pigmented and glossy . I stuck to my staple eyeliners Which are the Mac Black track fluid line and Viviana Eyeliner in Black .
- Bourjois Blush in brun illusion –(Full Review HERE)
- Mikyajy Lipsticks in Sorbet melon(Full review HERE ) and Premadonna Pink(Full Review HERE)
- Revelon – Plum (Full Review HERE)
Peachy Pinks and Blue toned pinks are my go to lipsticks. They go very well with my skin tone and are in this season.